This song amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiing!
(Source: purifyingbonfires, via dollpoll)
Knock-knock. Who’s there? Ross Geller’s lunch. Ross Geller’s lunch, who? Ross Geller’s lunch, please don’t take me, okay?
(Source: earthinq, via forever-without-you)
(Source: POETACIUMENTA, via niallhemmo)
- people:so what kind of music do you like?
- me:ugh it's not that simple
(Source: nega-neguinha, via norasullivan)
David Yates’ most vivid memory of Emma is watching her suddenly let go of her steely professionalism and for once just be young and free. They were filming a death scene from Hallows Part 2 on a freezing-cold beach in Wales. The actors were miserable, especially Emma, who hates the cold and dislikes getting wet even more. But out of nowhere, he recalls, “she ran into the icy water and stood there, holding herself against the waves with her arms outstretched, just laughing.” In that brief moment he got a sense of what it must be like to have a multibillion-dollar industry dependent on your every move and be only nineteen years old. -Vogue, July 2011
(Source: -emmaduerres, via lanadelmonteraisins)
(Source: instabye, via 6----------9)
Banff | by Dangerous...Dan.
(Source: bijouxed, via the-impossiblegirll)
Favorite Facial Expressions during ABC Cafe/Red and Black
(Source: prouvaireinlove, via worldispaintedblack)
- Augustus Waters:"May I see you again?"
- Hazel Grace:"Sure."
- Augustus Waters:"Tomorrow?"
- Hazel Grace:"Patience, grasshopper. You don't want to seem overeager."
- Augustus Waters:"Right, that's why I said tomorrow. I want to see you again tonight. But I'm willing to wait all night and much of tomorrow. I'm serious."
- Hazel Grace:"You don't even know me. How about I call you when I finish this?"
- Augustus Waters:"But you don't even have my phone number."
- Hazel Grace:"I strongly suspect you wrote it in this book."
- Augustus Waters:"And you say we don't know each other."